Saturday 28 November 2015

My paper about Esotericism on Academia.edu

I don't believe in Intellectually property rights and neither did the Vedic rishis because all knowledge has come down to us from God and there is nothing for us to boast about.

There was no concept of intellectual property in the ancient world, and plagiarism was widely seen as a homage to the original author. The Stanford Encyclopedia claims "It must also be recognized that 'forgery' is a modern notion. Like Plotinus and the Cappadocian Fathers before him, Dionysius does not claim to be an innovator, but rather a communicator of a tradition."
However I would love to see my paper, Why the polytheistic mythos of the esotericists is inevitable?
published in an academic Eostericism journal but I seriously doubt anything like that even exists so I have uploaded a draft copy of my paper on Academia.edu so that at least others can benefit from my research and take it forward and review it.

Here is the updated draft copy.

Why the polytheistic mythos of the esotericists is inevitable?

No comments :

Post a Comment