Friday 13 April 2018

I love Venus in Scorpio women

I recently discovered that all the women who I admire have their Venus in Scorpio. I was a big fan of Meg Ryan and Avril Lavigne right from my teenage and they both have their Venus in Scorpio. Being a Venus in Scorpio myself it seems I am naturally attracted to these people.

As some astrologers say, its all there in their eyes as though there is a dark mystery behind them and I love all of them having grown up watching their movies.

Jennifer Connelly, Blood Diamond and The Day The Earth Stood Still

Meg Ryan, You've got mail and Sleepless in Seattle

Anne Hathaway, Dark Knight Rises

Carla Bruni Sarkhozy

Avril Lavigne

Jodie Foster, Silence of the Lambs

Katie Holmes

Sigourney Weaver, Alien Resurrection


Milla Jovovich, Resident Evil

Naomi Watts, King Kong

Winona Ryder, Alien resurrection

Even Matt Damon and Leonardo Di Caprio have their Venus in Scorpio and mind you I love the movie Departed as they both are casted in it.

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. In what degrees your mars sign is?

      Delete
    2. Mars retrograde in Taurus (12th house from ascendant) at 8 degrees 45 minutes. May I know why you are curious.

      Delete