Sunday 3 July 2016

I want to serve Christ for the rest of my life

I don't think I would have been alive if I had not acquainted with Valentinianism. Christ, the Savior not only saved me in fact he raised me above everyone else in this world. All my sorrows go away whenever I read the first line of Gospel of Truth, it brings a smile on my face every time I read, "Gospel of Truth is a joy to those who have received from the Father of Truth the gift of knowing him." it is indeed a joy, a good news because we know it is a message of hope sent by our Father to the pneumatics.

I encountered Gnosticism at the age of 16 while watching the Gospel of Judas series hosted by the National Geographic Channel casting Meyer Marvin, Elaine Pagels and others. I did not concentrated too much on Gnosticism after that because I didn't had a clear picture at that time. I used to read articles on Gnosticism here and there but none of them caught my attention very much. It was only after studying Valentinianism that I began to see a complete picture and built my confidence and faith in Gnosticism. After knowing that Valentinus, the leader of Valentinianism, was an adherent disciple of Saint Paul of Tarsus and loved Gospel of John my faith in that tradition increased even more.

I completely believe in the mythology and cosmogony of the Valentinians with the only change being they didn't gave a name to their Holy Father but I do give their Father a name, its Helios-Mithras. The ontology of their Holy Father is none other than the ontology of Helios-Mithras.

Christ showed me the way, he healed me, he showed me why this world is full of evil and why people behave the way they do. He made me a Pagan Gnostic Christian and brought me alive:

"Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh, the desires of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not from the Father but from the world. The world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God remains forever." (Gospel of John)

No comments :

Post a Comment