Sunday 24 February 2019

I've lost half of my life





Sometimes, love is not just love, it's something more, something stronger than just love, it's sharing a heart, a soul, a life and when you lose it, you lose half of your heart, half of your soul, Half of your life, it goes with him or her, because it was part of you...
          - YouTube comment 

Ever since I lost my first love I have felt like I have lost half of myself. I just could not be the same person again. It affected my studies, my career and my performance in my job. I had to put double the effort to be where I am now. If I had my full potential I am sure I could have tried to achieve more things but I always said to myself to go slow and take baby steps because I knew what was going on with me. The above comment is so true for anyone who has truly loved someone and lost it. Truly a great comment on an unforgettable song. Thanks!

1 comment :

  1. Hashid--I would send you an email, but there's no link on your blog site for that, hence the Comment instead. I have written a book to the glory of the Father and the Pleroma. I think you will like it very much. Please check it out:

    https://www.amazon.com/Gnostic-Gospel-Illuminated-dispensed-demystified/dp/1099169747/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2OFH84PA9SU99&keywords=the+gnostic+gospel+illuminated&qid=1562679520&s=gateway&sprefix=The+Gnostic+Gospel+Illum%2Caps%2C230&sr=8-1

    ReplyDelete