Wednesday 7 May 2014

People wanted Steven Gerrard to win the title more than Liverpool winning the Barclay's Premier League.

I don't follow football much but Liverpool is the only team which attracted me just for the simple reason that my favorite player Steven Gerrard leads that team. I have been following them since the time when Fernando Torres was their lead striker.

Liverpool's past season standings were worse and they were at the bottom of the table and I held on to them even though I was very disappointed.

This season there was a big spark in them and they were cruising along towards victory and it seems they have blown it away. This is a consolidation post since I wanted to post this blog post after they have won the title but its all over for them now. The last two games of Liverpool have shown that defense is as important as striking in football.

With all being said I wish best of luck to Steven Gerrard for his future career and life.

The career of Steven Gerrard 

No comments :

Post a Comment